Includes the Counties: Southern Herkimer,
Including The Cities Of Ilion, Herkimer, Little Falls, Mohawk,
Frankfort, And Doldgeville Thursday...Partly sunny in the morning, then becoming cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Temperature falling into the mid 50s in the afternoon. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Much cooler with highs in the mid 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow and sleet in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Light snow accumulation possible. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday...Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Temperature falling into the upper 30s in the afternoon. Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow or rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Website Disclaimer: Website Disclaimer: The County of Herkimer Web Committee has made every effort to insure that information posted to this website is correct at the time of its posting. However, meeting dates, times and places are always subject to change; it is recommended that you contact a local official or the representative of any event posted for confirmation before attending. The County of Herkimer is providing information via this website as a public service in cooperation with the Digital Towpath Cooperative. The County of Herkimer makes no claims, representations, guarantees or warranties as to quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability of the information, text, graphics, photos, links and other items provided via this website. The County of Herkimer has a policy in place that provides links to websites and does not assume any responsibility for content found on these websites. These websites operate under the auspices and at the directions of their respective owners.